Roller blinds are simple, streamline and affordable and rate as our most popular blind product amongst our customers.
They work by rolling up and down and can be either chain controlled manually or can be automated through motorisation.
Roller blinds come in three main styles of fabrics
- Block out fabrics (either block out coated fabric or polyvinyl block out which provide 100% privacy)
- Translucent fabrics (which generally have the appearance of paper or a light sheet and usually give a moderate level of day and night time privacy whilst still allowing light to filter in)
- Sunscreen fabrics (a tight mesh style weaved fabric which reduces the heat and light but does not provide privacy).
Chain control roller blinds have child safety chain hold downs as a security feature to reduce the risk of harm to any children that come into contact with your blinds.
We use a gear operated system in our roller blinds as a standard feature at no additional cost which ensures easier operation of your roller blinds.
We also offer stainless steel chains as a standard option at no extra cost and a choice of aluminium or sewn hem base rails.
Wide blinds have a thicker tube included during manufacture which also offers additional strength to your roller.
Roller blinds can be installed without a pelmet, however complimentary pelmets can be manufactured either upholstered in the same fabric or in another finish such as powder coated aluminium, stainless steel or two pac coated.
All images and videos depict original work supplied and installed by A Curtains and Blinds – Gold Coast.
All roller blinds are custom made here in our Gold Coast factory and include:
- Chain operated or manual roller blinds
- Motorised or automated roller blinds
- Block out roller blinds
- Sunscreen roller blinds
- Translucent roller blinds
- Double roller blinds
- Roller Blinds with matching pelmets
Watch our overview video above and browse the gallery of work below showcasing Roller Blinds we've completed and installed